Apex Process Consultants is pleased to announce our newest product – Apex Firebase Integration. Available now, the Beta Release includes a set of coach views and services (packaged as an IBM BPM Toolkit) to help you to build realtime applications with Firebase.
Check out this video to see Firebase in action:
The key features of the Firebase Integration Toolkit include:
- Realtime Apps: Data updates in Firebase are automatically pushed to your coach (within milliseconds) ensuring your users are always looking at the most up-to-date data!
- Minimal Time to Get Started: No need to install a database – import the toolkit, connect your coaches, and you’ll be up and running in minutes!
- Client Side & Server Side Support: Whether your app requires client side or server side data, the toolkit has coach views and services that easily integrate!
The Firebase Integration Toolkit enables:
- Aggregation of Data Sources: Firebase allows you to easily set up an aggregated view of data (populated via different sources) that can be displayed on a coach and updated via integration services.
- Collaboration: With data always being in sync, users can easily collaborate on any given task!
For more details, please visit the Apex Firebase Integration page.
Contact Apex Process Consultants with any questions or to set-up a demo!