The Apex suite of products is a package of productivity software designed to maximize your investment in IBM BPM platform. The Apex suite helps your team stay agile by delivering a wide range of products that enable you to build rich front-end user interfaces along with the powerful back-end integration services. The following is a list of products included in the Apex suite:
Apex Coach Views are designed to help you quickly deliver powerful coach screens that provide rich human interface to a large number of end-users. Apex Coach Views enable non-programmers to easily build and package reusable coach views. Key features include:
- A rich set of easy to configure controls that support a large range of data types.
- A set of powerful Layout coach views that provide liquid layout supporting a large number of screens on various devices.
- High performance grids that can be modeled easily using the drag-and-drop column views. Progressive loading of data via an Ajax service provides excellent performance on massive data sets.
- Method and Event coach views help define behavior for coach views.
Apex Repository is designed to help you build a back-end database integration layer for your IBM BPM process applications. Key features include:
- Manage Repository wizard uses pre-defined rules to allow you to create new database tables and views based on your IBM BPM business objects.
- Configuration wizard maps business objects to tables. When underlying business objects or tables change, the configuration wizard identifies the required corresponding changes and allows you to accept or override each suggested change.
- Apex Repository uses a full set of ready to use database integration services – no development required.
- Apex Repository also includes a set of integration coach views that retrieve and manage data directly from the client – no Ajax services to build.
Apex Performance Tools help you monitor performance of your business processes. It collects and analyzes performance metrics at key milestones and identifies bottlenecks or performance improvement opportunities in your process applications. Apex performance tools are native IBM BPM tools that are easy to integrate into new or existing process applications and support:
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting: True end-user response times are captured in database and monitored using the Monitor Performance administration service.
- Performance Analysis – When you identify a performance issue, a rich stream of performance information is available for interactive drill-down analysis using the Analyze Performance administrator service.
Apex Firebase Integration toolkit includes a set of coach views and services that easily integrate with Firebase to build real-time applications. Firebase takes a NoSQL database and makes it available as a real-time backend service. Key features include:
- Multiple users opening connection to same back-end Firebase can easily build real time apps. Updates to Firebase by one user are immediately pushed to all other users in real time and at any point all user data always stays in sync with Firebase.
- Both client side and server side data binding is supported.
- Allows aggregation of data sources by allowing you to set up a single view for different types of data items populated via different activities.